Corporate Finance Manager
Job Category : Corporate Finance
Job Type : Full Time
Qualification : CA
Position Summary :
Position contributes to the overall success of the group by effectively managing all financial tasks for the group. To implement the financial policies with reference to financial management and accounting. To exercise cost control initiative, review of finances of associate companies (domestic), and oversee tax, internal insurance and audit affairs. Supports financial and accounting objectives by providing financial analyses and recommendations.
- Review financial performance of all Nepal businesses & Implement cost control measures for the company & Business Units
- Finalization of Company accounts including the sign off from the statutory auditors.
- Review of consolidated Financial statement for the group.
- Finalization and tracking of corporate budgets
- Monthly monitoring of budgets with the actual & suggesting corrective actions.
- Constantly monitor weighted expenditure & take corrective actions.
- Capital investment / Project investment authorization and control.
- Get involved in operational financial issues of cross functional nature & suggest solutions for the same.
- Plan long term & short term financial requirements and raising the requisite finances.
- Diligently track and monitor performance of domestic investments and maintain professional relationships with partners , associates.
- Ensure timely audits and take all necessary follow up and actions.
- Necessary agreements/ MOUs drafting, negotiating and review for the group.