Internal Audit Head
Job Category : Corporate
Job Type : Full Time
Qualification : CA
Position Summary :
- Should be CA
- Should have good communication skill.
- Should be socially motivated
- Should be fluent in Nepali and English (written and oral)
- Should be open to travel to remote districts of the country when required.
- Should have minimum of 8-10 years of experience working in the corporate field.
- Should have IT skills needed for a fluent email communication and an exchange via online forums or other software supported ways of communication.
- All works related to internal audit.
- Approving all the payments of parties under the budget and helping in operation by providing advance for travels to fields.
- Planning and set up the legal funding structures including the necessary general partner.
- Design and draft the funds policies in regard of investment conditions and forms.
- Contributing to other processes like filtering applications and reporting as well as general close co-ordination with internal team.
- Communicating on financials and acting as a bridge between with the investment committee, internal team and social entrepreneurs.
- Monitoring financial and social impact data from our investees to demonstrate results.
- Comfortable at reading and preparing balance sheets, cash flow forecasts and P&L with an ability to create financial models using Microsoft Excel.
- Ensure timely financial and social monitoring of all social business.
- Assessing business plans and conducting due diligence on social businesses that apply to the fund.
- Deal with the fund requests and make financial recommendations to investment committee.