Job Category : QC
Job Type : Full Time
Qualification : Bachelor
Position Summary :
QA/QC Execuitve shall undertake all quality related activities at the factory and to ensure that all the quality assurance activities are carried out in accordance with define standard of the factory.
1) Responsible for ensuring those food products meet standards set by both their companies and regulatory authorities
2) Train quality assurance employees and oversee manufacturing and production processes.
3) Meet with other supervisors and inspect facilities for compliance with standards, determining methods to resolve any issues that arise. They may review customer feedback and respond to any complaints
4) Prepare reports on food quality status to relay to owners and upper-level management and may keep records of all tests and inspections that have been conducted.
5) Expected to be familiar with include the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) management system
6) Monitors and maintains the laboratory quality assurance database; develops, maintains, and reviews quality control charts; prepares or reviews the preparation of control limits, detection limits, and action levels for laboratory analyses.
7) Setting quality assurance compliance objectives to achieve the targets.
8) Supervising technical team in carrying out checks and tests.
9) Contemplating the application of health and safety, and environmental standards.
10) Directs, through intermediate personnel, workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products