Sales Manager - CG Cement
Job Category : Sales
Job Type : Full Time
Qualification : Masters
Position Summary :
Qualification: Bachelor or Marketing
Experience : 8 to 10 years
Location : HO, Sanepa | Kathmandu
Business Unit : CG Cement
Key Responsibility Area (KRA):
- Revenue Achievement:
- Propose annual sales budget for the product segments and develop a plan to achieve it.
- Manage accounts and increase profitability at each account.
- Analyze customer and competitor data to support sales strategy and marketing intelligence.
- Conduct cross selling of company's products and services.
- Market Development:
- Identify and develop new accounts.
- Develop a pipeline for target accounts.
- Support the technical team in product development.
- Product Pricing:
- Implement pricing strategy in order to achieve sales targets (volume, revenue, gross margin).
- Monitor and ensure timely collection of payments and tax forms.
- Customer Relationship Management:
- Understand customer needs for industrial minerals.
- Provide technical support in terms of product range, grade selection, samples and literatures.
- Maintain and build business relationships with customers.
- Liaise with the Plant/Logistics to ensure availability of finished products against the relevant Sale
- Ensure speedy handling & closure of complaints.
- Managing People:
- Manage subordinates’ task and responsibility allocation.
- Manage performance of subordinates.
- Sales Administration /Reports:
- Generate weekly and monthly reports on sales.
- Generate and update customer dossiers.
- Regularly fill up and update call reports, monthly reports, sampling pipeline, complaint