Job Category : Administration
Job Type : Full Time
Qualification : Masters
Position Summary :
- To have effective execution on wider spectrum of Administrative functions on Strategic and Operational affairs in different Units/locations under CGIP Management.
- Maintain good Industrial Relations (IR), administrative / Government Relation (GR) to ensure and support smooth flow of all internal and external operations of the company.
- Through knowledge in new labour law and implementation of policies as per labour act
- Rewards and punishment to employee as per the act
- Maintain good relationship with the labour unions and other government agencies
- Maintain administrative control of things in the factory premises
- Prepare daily, weekly, Monhtly reports and present to management as and when required
- Efficient management and coordination of office vehicle and transportations and maintaining registers, driver duty allocation and reporting to the management.
- Standardization on official correspondence, circulars & notices and represent management in internal meetings
- Ensure statutory registers, notices, display boards etc.
- Supervision of Housekeeping Maintenance of factory and office facilities
- Insurance coordination as per the management policy
- Medicare report maintenance about the incidents register and other administrative support
- CGIP staff quarter maintenance related administrative support
- Coordination for the factory internal meetings / events.
- Vehicle Movement tracking and operational cost report.
- Ambulance movement recording, revenue record and cost record.
Guest house Management
- Planning and Implementation of process register and up keeping of guest house rooms and day to day procurement in Guest House related items
- Room allocation as per the management policy
- Reports submission as and when management requires