Job Category : Corporate
Job Type : Full Time
Qualification : Masters
Position Summary :
MBA in HR
8+ years experience
For Kathmandu, Nepal
- Plan and coordinate recruitments, prepare job announcement and advertisements, notify applicants on status of interview etc.
- Prepare variety of reports pertaining to HR activities.
- Prepare and type memos, offers, appointment letters and other correspondence as required.
- Receive applicants and maintain records.
- Explain HR policy, terms and conditions of employment to new employees.
- Conduct initial new employee orientation at Satungal.
- Establish and maintain record keeping system in HR central database.
- Maintain up-to-date organograms in both soft copy and hard copy.
- Ensure payment related to HR activities is processed and well documented and ensure strict adherence to the allocated budget.
- Ensuring the organisation structure is aligned and suitably staffed
- Designing and implementation of new and/or existing HR policies and systems aimed at attracting, motivating and retaining talent
- Controlling HR costs to derive maximum benefit.
- Plans for headcount to staff the positions based on requirements
- Tracks staff movement, attrition and vacancies and ensures vacancies are filled within stipulated time using the most effective and cost efficient method and sources
- Initiates and participates in the selection process to select the most suitable internal/external candidates for senior leadership positions (DGM and above)
- Formulates policies related to people management, attraction, deployment and development to build a positive and performance-oriented culture in the Company
- Monitors the execution of well-planned induction programmes to enable the new employees reach productivity levels faster
- Identifies critical employee training needs across the Company, designs the annual training calendar, supervises its execution and monitors the effectiveness of training
- Determines the appropriate compensation philosophy and structure for the company using market trends and data, implements reward and recognition programmes including decisions on bonuses and increments
- Directs and monitors the conduct of performance appraisal as per set schedules, provides technical guidance to appraisers, oversees proper documentation and timely decision making of related decisions
- Partner with Training Officer/managers to maintain the onboard crew resource library.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by HR- HO Team.
- Performs other duties as assigned by unit HR head and corporate HR.