Quantity Survayor for Hydro
Job Category : Strategic Planning
Job Type : Full Time
Qualification : Bachelor
Position Summary :
A quantity surveyor manages all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures. Person should minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money and achieving the required standards and quality.
- Job Location : Kathmandu and other sites
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Perform risk, value management and cost control.
- Advise on a procurement strategy.
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks.
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports.